UserZoom is the de facto standard for UX interface design, testing, and feedback of all software and websites.
UserZoom makes user research a standard practice in the design process, empowering businesses with the UX Insights they need to deliver great digital experiences using best-in-class research software and services.
UserZoom focuses on 5 core industries that have compelling use cases:
• Banks and financial institutions
• Healthcare providers
• eCommerce and retail
• Enterprise technology (SaaS applications)
• Media and entertainment
UserZoom’s buyers are UX designers of software and website applications. The company’s sales process can sometimes be difficult as there are buyers who would prioritize aesthetics over usability.
Why Focus on Digital Selling?
• UserZoom had an aggressive growth target of 100% in 2 years, and it needed to build sales pipeline fast to accomplish its goal.
• Sales professional churn at both UserZoom and its acquisitions had been higher than the industry standard, and the company needed to devise an onboarding and retention plan that’s rooted in skills development.
• To reduce churn, UserZoom needed to improve the retention and growth of its existing accounts in order to maximize its CAGR rates.
• The company can achieve its goals by using Signal intelligence monitoring to reverse-engineer the Sphere of Influence of their existing customers and verticals, kickstarting new verticals and generating quick wins in these markets.
How Was Success Measured?
At Pipeline Signals, program success is evaluated using a regular survey sent to all the sellers we work with.
Every month, we ask for qualitative and quantitative feedback on the Signals that we provide them. They evaluate the Signals’ quality and relevance, as well as their satisfaction with our service. They also tell us how we can further help them with their sales performance.
Their feedback allows us to give them a tailor-made service that is closely aligned with their company’s goals, effectively delivering Signals that can better help them meet their revenue targets.
What Change Management Occured?
• Signal Intelligence Monitoring was one of multiple sales initiatives (tools, skills development, onboarding) that helped UserZoom exceed its 100% aggressive growth plans. We worked diligently to integrate our IP into the fabric of UserZoom’s marketing, enablement, and operations of other initiatives.
• Signal Intelligence Monitoring has become one of UserZoom’s key account planning strategies. Each seller now creates a “War Room” for each of their accounts to monitor triggers, referrals, insights, and competitive intelligence.
Our partnership with UserZoom actually began when we worked with them at Sales for Life to improve their social selling strategy and signal intelligence collection. Having seen the undeniable impact of Signals on their revenue, they decided to enter a reinforcement phase with Pipeline Signals in order to expand Signal Intelligence monitoring to their other sales divisions.
Pipeline Signals will continue to support all of UserZoom’s sales professionals by delivering relevant, actionable intelligence that will give them a competitive advantage in their industry.